Why Become A Member?
- Informational programs of varying content on Iris and other horticultural topics, including notable local and national speakers, video and slide presentations, and interesting garden updates, activities and information on our programs.
- Learn how to grow and care for irises of all varieties from other club members and speakers.
- Make new friends who love gardening. Many people are new to the area, what better way to make new friends and learn what will grow in the varying climate zones of the Prescott quad city area than to join us.
- Information on upcoming local, regional and national iris related events
- Tips for growing iris
- Color photos of members iris, gardens and events both local and national
- Links to iris related material
- Member articles
- Annual spring iris show and potted iris sale
- Garden tours
- Ice Cream Social & Silent Auction
- Member’s Iris photo contest
- Potluck Dinners
- Rhizome sales
- Community outreach and beautification programs
- Join a committee or volunteer for PAIS activies and programs
Most of all, share your joy of growing iris with others!
There are individual, 1-3 yr; household, 1-3 yr; dual club, 1 yr; and youth, 1 yr, memberships.
Dues are on a calendar year basis (Jan-Dec) with a three year discount available if paid in advance.
If you have questions, please contact the Membership Officer:
Please mail the membership form to the address printed at the top of the form.
Download the PDF application form.